Guest jacob1029

NEWS:English Mod

Hey,this is a new post for "The English Mod", here you will find all our pictures and updates for our mod,new progress pictures will be added soon!

hey,maybe you can ask Hoppah or Stan to make a topic in the other medifications topic ;)

you need this things before you get a topic there

- The topic you make is a mod presentation

- The topic you make includes a text description of the mod

- The text description describes a part of the units

- The topic includes screenshots

- That the mod is IN PROGRESS and a part has already been made

i think you got all the 5 things ;)

and good luck with the mod..

Guest Bruce563

Discription:

New models

New skins

New freeplay map (might be in a later version)

New commands (might be in a later version)

New missions (might be in a later version)

People involved in the making of the mod:

looneyboy714 - Skins

Sage - Models

Eyespy900 - Skins

Bennie900 - Models and skins

Progress:

Reskin:

- Skin for Scania fire truck - Pete

- Skin for ariel ladder - Pete

- Skin for police patrol car - lonneyboy714

- Skin for police motabike

- Skin for EMS helicopter - looneyboy714

- Skin for armed response car - looneyboy714

- Skin for traffic police - looneyboy714

- Skin for police helicopter - looneyboy714

- Skin for doctors motabike

- Skin for ambulance 1

Models:

- Model for small equipment truck

- Model for equipment van

- Model for incident support community unit

- Model for big fire station

- Model for small fire station

- Model for big police station

- Model for small police station

- Model for hospital

- Model for volvo s80 amberlance

- Model for Honda CRV Doctors car - Bennie900

- Model for riot control van - Bennie900

- Model for ambulance 2

- Model for police Skoda Octavia

- Model for police Peugeot 206

- Model for Scania fire truck

- Volvo Fire Engine - Bennie900

- Dennis Fire Engine - Sage

Skins after models are made:

*NOTE: I will ask the skinners to do these when i have the models*

- Skin for small equipment truck

- Skin for incident support community unit

- Skin for big fire station

- Skin for small fire station

- Skin for big police station

- Skin for small police station

- Skin for hospital

- Skin for volvo s80 amberlance

- Skin for honda CRV doctors car

- Skin for riot patrol van

- Skin for amberlance 2

- Skin for skoda octavia

- Skin for police peugeot 206

- Skin for dennis fire engine - looneyboy714

Scripting:

Will post information once i get a scripter.

Red = Done

Green = Being made

I will update this list when something changes, and i may add to this list.

Screens:

Scania fire truck skin made by: eyespy900

Picture.jpgA model might be made for this.

Ariel ladder skin made by: eyespy90

Picture1.jpg

People skin made by: looneyboy714

PEOPLE.jpg

To come:

Dennis fire engine

Guest Bruce563

Important news:

All work on making buildings is on hold because the person that was making them is having a break and may not make them, so if there is someone that can make building models then please let me know if you can help.

Guest jacob1029
Important news:

All work on making buildings is on hold because the person that was making them is having a break and may not make them, so if there is someone that can make building models then please let me know if you can help.

all i need is a front,back and side (top if u could) view and then i can do it,also put the scania truck model as in progress because i am making it but it is beggining to look like a dennis

Guest Bruce563

I will speak to you on MSN jacob1029.

I will be posting some screenshots as soon as i get emergency3 installed on my computer, so i can take screens of the new sceens from lonneyboy714.

Guest private R clark
I will speak to you on MSN jacob1029.

I will be posting some screenshots as soon as i get emergency3 installed on my computer, so i can take screens of the new sceens from lonneyboy714.

you said any ideas where welcome

i have a mission idea

the m6 pile up crash that happened on the 24 dec 2001

ifo about this

Several people are believed to have been injured in a multiple vehicle collision on the M6 in Staffordshire on Monday evening.

Seven vehicles are thought to be involved in the crash, which happened in the outside lane of the southbound carriageway near Junction 14 at Stafford.

Several people - including two children - are thought to have been hurt in the fast lane collision. One person is said to have serious injuries.

Ambulance crews and at least four fire engines are at the scene.

The southbound carriageway between junctions 15 and 14 has been closed.

Pete Walker, from Staffordshire fire brigade, says the crash happened just before 1900GMT

and if you coluld and any other events that have happened in real life in the uk

if so il send you some more as ive done alot of research on this and have all to hand

Guest Bruce563

Yes please do send your mission ideas to me that mission is a good idea, but at the moment i do not have a scripter then can make mission scripts for emergency3, but when i find one then i will need ideas to add. Thanks for the idea.

Guest private R clark
Yes please do send your mission ideas to me that mission is a good idea, but at the moment i do not have a scripter then can make mission scripts for emergency3, but when i find one then i will need ideas to add. Thanks for the idea.

no need to thank me i enjoy the game as much as the rest of us lol

ul notice im writing in both of the forums related to this topic even though i only have em3

(looking for a site thats cheap and will dispatch em4 or 911 first responders to the uk )

yet i belive that if i have a idea it should be shared if any of the mission i come up with are to be used (il be suprised ) as i dont have em4 as stated i hope you will consider using my ideas for both mods as i some time type in the wrong forum thats why i asked for instance if you could add a 3rd helicopter for em3 yet if the admins dont mind if i have mission ideas they are for both mods so if they want to post my topic in both thats up to them

my mission ideas are for every 1 not just for us unlucky ones whithout em4 in the uk

thanx

Guest Bruce563

Ok, that helicopter idea i may add for this mod i am not 100% sure. Any ideas i will consider, that mission idea i really like, and i am looking to be adding real life events as missions in my mod, i am going to see if the person who is going to be making the mission scripts for em4 can make them for em3 too, because i would really like to add that mission.

Guest private R clark
Ok, that helicopter idea i may add for this mod i am not 100% sure. Any ideas i will consider, that mission idea i really like, and i am looking to be adding real life events as missions in my mod, i am going to see if the person who is going to be making the mission scripts for em4 can make them for em3 too, because i would really like to add that mission.

suprised to get such a quick responce

don't get me wrong im not expecting all my ideas to be added lol

after all you are the modder not me

if there is any thing i could do to help im happy to help

i can get mission ideas images

and analise the mod for you

i was thinking as i idea can't find any real life senarios

but ive never seen any 1 involve a mission of a sea rescue in the uk this would involve the rnli and raf rescue (maybe some sor of beach accident)

it all mainly seems to be in land inccidents

the m6 pile up was i idea i got after playing em3 on the motorway crash (this is where i get some of my ideas from not from mods already created only default missions) as that would be stealing other modders hard work im happy you like the idea as it was just a thought that arose so i researched it

its a shame i dont know how to script as i would offer to do so

here are a few mission ideas

terrorist attack on underground or railstation

Atherstone warehouse fire that sadly clamed the life of 3-4 firefighters (as a tribute to the hard work they all do around the world)

imigration/drugs smuggler a vessile has been spotted entering uk waters after comrihensive coastguard checks the boats captain is wanted for possesion of ilegal trafficing of drugs an imagrants detain all on bord capture the fleeing captain collect all the drug evidence

city blackout

the local eletricity station has exploded and half the city has blacked out restore the emergency supply control the fire at the powerplant rescue all injured and dead civillians

high speed chase after a bank robbery or simillar (no full depth idea on this one )

dam i need to learn how to mod lol

Guest Bruce563

Well i reply quick because i am not doing that much for the mod at the moment, obviously i will not add all ideas that are giving, i already have a few real life missions that i might add, but its just gettig a scripter, any images of the mission idea would be good, that missions about a beach accident idea, i was thinking about having a mission where there is an accident in the mountins/cliff so i may think about adding them units if i decide/can get that mission made.

Guest private R clark
Well i reply quick because i am not doing that much for the mod at the moment, obviously i will not add all ideas that are giving, i already have a few real life missions that i might add, but its just gettig a scripter, any images of the mission idea would be good, that missions about a beach accident idea, i was thinking about having a mission where there is an accident in the mountins/cliff so i may think about adding them units if i decide/can get that mission made.

could you define the images you need as i may have some but odviously dont wann cram the board with images that arn't useful

Guest Bruce563
could you define the images you need as i may have some but odviously dont wann cram the board with images that arn't useful

Just one or two that show the scene, if you can please.