Guest jacob1029

New mod for england

Guest jacob1029

ok here is the score!i have all the people who are helping me also helping someone else ,i didnt know this till now and thinking over the situation i have decided that it would not be possible for people to help me and someone else, the work would be to much for us all and it would course un needed agro and comlications,also people who are helping me are representing the mod itself so it would be stupid to represent 2 mods at the same time which are under construction.

i have decided to put it this way...

anyone who is currently helping or wants to help must only work on this mod or thankyou for your interest but you cannot help as your efforts will be devided coursing many problems.

that may sound pretty harsh but it is the true reality of this mod. the mod is a serous one and is going to be completed.

all those working on this mod please contact me asap

POST EDITED BY: Stan

REASON: Abusive CAPS usage

WARNING GIVEN: none yet, next time, pelase avoid writting a whole text in caps!, nobody like to read something like that, thank you

Guest Bruce563

For the mod we are going to need:

-A good scripter that can make new commands, new scripts(do not have too), and who can make missions(please someone help us or this mod will never happen.

-Someone who can make new people

-Someone who could make a police horse

-Need a modeler who can make models of cars, vans

-We need about 2-3 people that could do the stuff for the new missions so it will be much easier to organize everything

I have made some mission plans i will post them later when i have finished them and after i get the okay from jacob1029.

Guest Bruce563

I have got some more pictures of police vehicals:

Armed responce unit (CO19) also known as (SO19)

Reskin the normal poice car.

Traffic cops:

Reskin the normal poice car.

Side veiw of motabike:

Riot Control:

Will need a model made for this.

Surrey helicopter:

Reskin normal helicopter

Guest Bruce563

i have got a better picture for a docters motabike:

looneyboy714 if you could reskin hoppah's motabike for this and the police motabike, then i can get someone to make new people for them, and get a scripter to make new commands so the people made can get on and off of the motabike, and yes i do have hoppah's permission to reskin his motabike model.

Mod website: http://www.freewebs.com/em3modder/

I have a suggestion for a vehicle. You know thoose highways agency officers/vehicles. Use them as the THW/Police equipment vehicle, so they bring the cones, barricades all that sorta stuff. And the officers could have the ability to call the police or an ambulance. They also could have the ability to stop traffic. And for the fire department, create th hydralic platform ladder.

Guest Bruce563

Yr maybe, gd idea. well i am having trouble to contact the owner of the brimhaven mod to see if we can use there cones, and we have not got any fixed plans on having barricades.

BTW: I will be posting an update on what we have so far on the mod so everyone knows what is happening.

Guest Bruce563

Ok i have a big list of stuff:

- Model for small equipment truck and skin after model is made

- Skin for Scania fire truck

- Model for incident support community unit and skin after model is made

- Skin for ariel ladder

- Model for equipment van and skin after model is made

- Skin for volvo Fire engine

- Skin for dennis fire engineA new model for this is being made aswell.

- Skin for police patrol car

- Skin for police motabike

- Model for volvo s80 amberlance and skin after model is made

- Skin for EMS helicopter

- Model for Honda CRV Doctors car and skin after model is made

- Skin for armed response car

- Skin for traffic police

- Model for riot patrol van and skin after model is made

- Skin for police helicopter

- Skin for doctors motabike

- Skin for ambulance 1

- Model for ambulance 2 and skin after model is made

- Model for police Skoda Octavia and skin after model is made

- Model for police Peugeot 206 and skin after model is made

- Model for big fire station

- Model for small fire station

- Model for big police station

- Model for small police station

- Model for hospital

Red = Done

Green = Being made

I will update this list when something changes, and i may add to this list.

*NOTE: All updates will from now be on another topic: Click here!*

Guest jacob1029

Just to send congratulations to all the team,i havent been doing much (well i say much i mean anything) because i have been in malta,bruce i am good and skining now and if you need anything done i will do it,also please could you send me all progresss of buildings and units.

Bruce could you also ask the owner of the westmidlands mod,hampshire, and london if we can use there things if we need to.

Well done again and keep up the good work!

JACOB1029@HOTMAIL.COM

hi. i think i can be of some help with the police horse unit.

in the em3 editor are three horses under scene-people-animals. 1 is black, 1 is white, and 1 is brown. i think the brown one would work nicely.

animations: the horses come with animations like attack, run, walk, etc and theyd be perfect. however, for th erider,do what hoppah did in the em3 lamod with the motorcycle cop. the rider was a child that was removed once you pressed the 'get off' command. it would reappear if you had the rider go back on it. it might be possible to do this and put a 'child' rider on the horse. you may want to ask Hoppah.

hope it helps

*Ami89E1234*

Guest jacob1029

Just to let you know that my dad is proberbly ordering Em4 Deluxe for me so if he orders it then there will be no Em3 version of this Mod untill i have done one for Em4,the mod is still ongoing for em3 at the mo