Guest jacob1029

New mod for england

Guest jacob1029

Ok,i am going to begin starting a new mod for England, it will not be for a certain area it will just be for England. I am looking for someone to help me with the Scripts and Vechiles, i should be able to do the map. I will post pictures of the real life emergency services and i will hope to get a response/help from you all with ideas and hep

Thanks for reading this and i owe you a lot if you help!

Guest jacob1029

Heres the fire service,MOST of them are from Gloucester Fire Force (i dont live there i just found there website),i will probarly add more when people give me ideas!

The 1st one is a Tow/rapid response/equipment vechile.

This one is a contamination unit,

This is a Scania truck,it is not very common and is a new addition to the fleet, (my local station has one!pretty cool!)

post-1388-1192647705_thumb.jpg

An incident support community unit,

post-1388-1192647529.jpg

An Smaller incident unit,similar to the car but has a trailer on which looks like a burger van, (lol) all the same im sure it does well,

post-1388-1192647784.jpg

A rescue boat,

post-1388-1192647855.jpg

An incident responce unit,

post-1388-1192647929.jpg

A water carrier,

post-1388-1192647968.jpg

An ariel ladder,

post-1388-1192648123.jpg

A Van for equipment,

post-1388-1192648160.jpg post-1388-1192648167.jpg

A volvo Fire engine,

post-1388-1192648310.jpg

and Finally the most used fire engine in Great Britian, a DENNIS

post-1388-1192648404.jpg

As i said more will come if i get new ideas and help is always welcome!

Guest jacob1029

Ok heres the police force,lmao,as i am doing this i am actuallt watching the bill!!!!

Well unfortuantly i cannot add it becuase according to the server there is not enough space availible,i will be making a free webs site about this which all the team will have access to the account, if you wish to help or need info,pm me,add a reply or send me a direct message to my email (prefered) jacob1029@hotmail.com

cheers all,

Guest jacob1029
Yep ok thaks for that.

Ok,could we join forces or something like that so we can get this done quicker and proberbly better?

i could store all the files as i have a dell xps which has a hell of a lot of memory and is directly designed for gaming and graphics?If we join together could you send me some pictures of your progress?

Thanks a lot

Guest jacob1029
I dunno i tried adding them earlier it said i was missing something, so im trying to get that sorted if i can't then i will put them on useing my other comp.

ok,at da mo i am tryin 2 use z modler and looking at tuturals for it,try it out

Guest jacob1029
What people do we need for this mod we have a skinner, what else do we need, i think we could do with two skinners if this is going to be a big mod.

we will need 2 skinners,2 or 3 modders and a scripter,could you ask around while i do tuturials,im going to my drum lesson in like 5 mins anyway?

Guest Bruce563

I think that we should have a police officer on a horse, can any one try and make that, i think that will be a good thing for the mod.

Also i think that we could have cones and barriers, if someone could be able to make them. (not sure if sone1 can)

Guest jacob1029
I think that we should have a police officer on a horse, can any one try and make that, i think that will be a good thing for the mod.

Also i think that we could have cones and barriers, if someone could be able to make them. (not sure if sone1 can)

cones are on the bremhaven mod, will have to ask all the owners for thier content

Guest Bruce563

Bulidings:

1 Big Fire station

1 Small Fire station

1 Small Police station (just for vehicals)

1 Big Police station (with an actual police building + area for vehicals)

1 Hospital (A bit at the back for some amberlances)

that is all so far i will post more later when i think of some more.