Walker282

Anyone ever have any problems with getting into LA mod Multiplayer?

When I open the Multiplayer screen to play online, I see no rooms. But my friend does the same thing and does see rooms open. I have not changed any files in the mod. Also if I was to create a room my friend wasn't able to see it on his screen. And I checked my firewall and it is allowing full access to the game. Does anyone know what could cause this and how to fix it?

If I don't load the mod I see a few rooms in the original game.....

Thanks

No, I didn't change any of the files with the mod, every file is the same. Stan, my friend opened up his multiplayer with his mod running and he had rooms showing on his screen when I didn't.

Also he started up a room and I didn't see it on my screen and then I started up a room and he didn't see my room. His is the original mod and so is mine.

Something blocking this or something?

It really sounds like it thinks your files aren't matching. I'd uninstall the patch and then blow away even the mod folder instide the E4/911 folder, then unpack and install it again. (make a backup of scores and saves if you have any.. :) )

Ok now, I was trying to play either LA mod or original muliplayer and I had 2 people trying to get in and it kept saying to them that our files didn't match.

So I reinstalled the game and the mod also, they tried it again and it said the files still weren't the same. I didn't touch any files after I reinstalled the game....

Any ideas about this?

I think I know to load the mod lol. But something is wrong and I can't figure it out so I give up. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it and did not do anything to the game at all and it still saying files don't match. So I'm done trying to figure it out because something isn't right and not making sense if I reload the game and it still does it.