Guest sam1919

Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition

now i did not buy emergency 3 or 4 or Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition or 911 First Responders i got them all from a bit torrent web site now i do not know if any of you do that but thats where i get my things at now some times i well buy a pc game but must of the time i like going there and there is only one Language i know of and one i think you all know and thats yup you guss it English but what i need help with is this the only download i found of Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition is the German version and i do not know any thing there saying but i seen both on this forum and on the emergency web site that you could play Emergency 4 Deluxe with your voice but how now im using my own head mic phone can i do that or do i have to go buy the Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition that gots the mic with it so i can voice control with Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition and if i do not have to buy it is there any one out there who gots it who can tell me the commands you do you im at a lost and i have try doing a Google search

for Emergency 4 Deluxe Edition pdf Manual but i have not found any thing can some one who has this game play please please help me thanks so much for all your help :1046275747_biggthumpup: