Guest Mav1701

Bridge Collapse

I finally finished the bridge collapse mission.. at 35% - and that seemed t be because of some good luck.. whats the trick?

Even if I summon the Bridge builder 1st thing and have it immediately start building, it barely dinishes before the 2nd "collapse" which dumps more cars into the water - I can't see anyway to get a police car and fire engine across in time to move the people and cut 2 people out of those cars before then. I evenhave to send a chopper across to get the one laying in the road on the far side, which kills my "Cost" score

Then trying to rescue the 2 in the water + the three on the freighter + the 2 in the sunken cars and the 2 from the wrecks on the near side.. I don't think I've saved all of them in any attempt

Guest ZooChase

What I do is get the people in the water then on the barge and not worry about the other side unti you can get there. I send the diver to wait upstream after he hooks up the first two cars that way he is already to go.

To be honest i think those cars on the other side fall into the water scripted, i dont think theres enough time to reach the opposite in time enough to rescue those people in the car.... unless someone knows a faster way to reach the other side????

You got to make sure the persons in the water that are rescued by the LAFD boat are brought back to shore for medical evaluations. Else wise they die on board the boat, this will make you fail the mission if you dont pay attention to it.