superveky

I have 999 million in debt because I spawned somehow too many marksman. Cant edit money value because I cant find my saved game.

Looks like you've hit the integer overlow for your money. I don't know how you managed to do it but this seems to be a glitch that you found.

Your save game can't be edited externally unfortunately. You migh have to start over on that session.

Thankfully starting a new FP session will reset everything including your money.

Ok I noticed that when I spawn them, if i spawn odd number of marksman, it cost 2 million, if i dont, cost normal price? LOL.  Why

20230928_131906.jpg

20230928_131912.jpg

Just now, superveky said:

Ok I noticed that when I spawn them, if i spawn odd number of marksman, it cost 2 million, if i dont, cost normal price? LOL.  Why

20230928_131906.jpg

20230928_131912.jpg

My bad it would cost like 200 million

1 hour ago, superveky said:

I believe it's something to do with the "multiply cost" that the game applies to your units. The more units you have on the map and the number of slots in the freeplay game (for buying vehicles), the more it costs you. x2, x4 and so on.

The photo evidence can only be explained by the original devs screwing up the calculations somewhere. This shouldn't happen if they did their math correctly.

You might have found a new bug with this 16 year old game, congratulations.

On 9/28/2023 at 12:49 PM, superveky said:

20230928_131906.jpg

20230928_131912.jpg

go to or were ever you installed the for example is mine C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\EMERGENCY 4 Deluxe\Data\Specs look for fp_params_endless or fp_params_challenge and look for this <SquadPriceGrowth value="30.0"/> that is why your men are costing alot of money if you do not want units to cost a metric ton when you have alot of personal in your game you should set it to 0.0 like this     <SquadPriceGrowth value="0.0"/> and it should get ride of that issue if you restart your match

On 9/30/2023 at 5:16 AM, Jennifer93 said:

go to or were ever you installed the for example is mine C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\EMERGENCY 4 Deluxe\Data\Specs look for fp_params_endless or fp_params_challenge and look for this <SquadPriceGrowth value="30.0"/> that is why your men are costing alot of money if you do not want units to cost a metric ton when you have alot of personal in your game you should set it to 0.0 like this     <SquadPriceGrowth value="0.0"/> and it should get ride of that issue if you restart your match

Yeah thanks its worked