Nickel Theredhusky

Vehicles writed in freeplaybase.xml dont all appear in game and Tow truck dont go on call

Hello ! Nickel' reporting ! 

Ive a two lil problem with my vehicles for a personnal mod ! 

My freeplaybase.xml is writed with some vehicles and when i go in game they have some who dont appear in the vehicules call menu i put the file in joining piece and i hope ya see something i dont have seing 

My second problem is my "remorqueuse_rotator.e4p" its an heavy towtruck and i cant call him when i try nothing happen and that buy another heavy towtruck at every try ! If someone have a slouce for these bug please answer me 

See ya 

Nickeltheredhusky

freeplaybase.xml

You need to have a complete package of files and edits for each vehicle.

You need a complete units folder with the correct values in the xml file of the units folder.

Next step is adding the newly created unit into the portraits.xml

Then the next step is the additional entry to the freeplayBase and freeplayBase_d (for deluxe users) 

The problem with your tow truck is probably due to a bad units folder, or something else going wrong like your map lacking the correct spawn points. I don't know to what extent this whole thing goes for your mod so I can only give general advice.