General_Cool

2006-2010 Dodge Charger DEV Model

In search of a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Dodge Charger DEV model, I've seen the model used in some mods but I'm unable to find the actual dev model itself. If anyone could please direct me to where I can find a download link or if who the original dev is so I can contact them I'd appreciate it. Also let me know if its a private model so I can plan my mod accordingly. Thanks.

12 hours ago, General_Cool said:

In search of a 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 Dodge Charger DEV model, I've seen the model used in some mods but I'm unable to find the actual dev model itself. If anyone could please direct me to where I can find a download link or if who the original dev is so I can contact them I'd appreciate it. Also let me know if its a private model so I can plan my mod accordingly. Thanks.

The original LA mod has one for the LAPD Charger and CHP Charger. I believe credits on that model is MikeyPI but please check the readme and credits files of the mod to be sure.