dp74

Em4 laptop ideas?

Hi all, hoping for some advice. Been really wanting to be able to run Em4 but am a total novice when it comes to gaming computers. I currently have a 22 MacBook Pro. My question is, does it make more sense to buy a gaming laptop or the like, or spend the money on graphics cards etc to get my mac to run it? I know that the Mac is not necessarily a great choice for this kind of thing. If the first option, what are some good gaming laptops that you have used with little to no modification in the <1000$ range? I am not a serious gamer or looking to make content or anything, just something that would passably run the game with relative ease. 

I appreciate any advice you might have!

I have no experience with Apple products. I'm not even sure Em4 runs stable on the newest versions OS. HOwever I am sure it is possible but I don't have the specifics, sorry.

Personally, it doesn't hurt buying a desktop or new system but don't buy a new system just because of Em4. There are many better reasons to justify dropping cash, especially in this economy. If you need a new system anyway, go for it. If you are going out of your way to get a new system just for the game, don't bother.