PAstatetrooper

Sound not working

Hay I just recently found the solution to another problem I had (Emergency 4 crashing upon start) but now I have a new problem the sound play as the gamer starts up but then when I get into the main menu the sound doesn't work I've tried playing in the base game and in the LA modification but no sound the operator/dispatcher still has sound but everything else doesn't. I'm talking no sirens no background sound no nothing. Nothing but the dispatcher. So if anyone has had this problem or knows a solution please tell me.

Holy thread resurrecting batman.

Disable anything fancy like spatial audio, enhancements, or anything software enhancing along the way. Literally ran into this option last time I dusted off Em4. Turned off spatial and other enhancements both from the windows prompt and the realtekhd audio software and that stopped the issue. Everything was fine after that. Em4 doesn't play well with external toys trying to tweak it. She's an old game.