ffnicj

multiple problems

howdy, so first it started with sometimes i couldn't get vehicles or people to work, i could get the people out of the vehicle but the gui in the bottom middle that shows the controls for people and vehicles is straight blue, wasn't all the time but every other attempt that would happen. then ran into harbor city which has 2 files, still figuring out how to handle that, but most recently, i have black and white boxes as lights on 90% of vechicles in games, so i turned up my graphics, and turned up my resulution cause i had it so small, went to far, now only half the screen showed and it was blown up, and i exited out to try and redo it and went to click back in and now the game wont even start, even tried using the la mod launcher and the actual game launcher itself, please help if you can

You will need to reset your xres and yres values found in the Em4.cfg, or Em4deluxe.cfg.

Open up the .cfg files with notepad and find the values named "xres" and "yres". If those values are configured wrong, the game wont start. A safe reset value for both would be 

xres = 1024

yres = 768