firefleet

uninstall help

Hi.

Having trouble with my Emergency 3 game.

It wont do anything. start, repair or uninstall... it comes up with Installshield ® Launcher has encountered a problem.

I have done all my checks with Reg clean and taken advice from the Installshield forum etc, but it wont correct itself.

I have been told there is a folder missing;

The Setup folder has disappeared. A friend sent it me via instant messaging and was empty.

SetUp.exe is missing.

How can I get hold of the missing folder and the other missing set up bits ?

Thanks in advance, Lewy.

Hi.

Having trouble with my Emergency 3 game.

It wont do anything. start, repair or uninstall... it comes up with Installshield ® Launcher has encountered a problem.

I have done all my checks with Reg clean and taken advice from the Installshield forum etc, but it wont correct itself.

I have been told there is a folder missing;

The Setup folder has disappeared. A friend sent it me via instant messaging and was empty.

SetUp.exe is missing.

How can I get hold of the missing folder and the other missing set up bits ?

Thanks in advance, Lewy.

Did you download your game? If so is it a legal (usually paid) or illegal download?

If it's a legal download form which website did you download it?

greetz,

Thijs

first of all, welcome to the forums :welcome:

a legal version would be either paying for it and downloading it, buying it in a store, or buying it online.

if you did any of those things its legal. if not, then you probably shouldnt be playing it and the ppl who sell it illegally might have screwed it up somehow. either way, i suggest deleting all the files from your computer and buying the full game from the internet or a store. hope you can get it working! ;)

first of all, welcome to the forums :welcome:

a legal version would be either paying for it and downloading it, buying it in a store, or buying it online.

if you did any of those things its legal. if not, then you probably shouldnt be playing it and the ppl who sell it illegally might have screwed it up somehow. either way, i suggest deleting all the files from your computer and buying the full game from the internet or a store. hope you can get it working! ;)

That's exactly what I said in the post before yours, why do you feel the need to repeat or comment on every bloody thing I put down?

If it would add anything to my answers I really wouldn't mind, but this is completly useless!

no, its not. mine had more and different things than yours. this would have been an exact copy of your post:

Did you download your game? If so is it a legal (usually paid) or illegal download?

If it's a legal download form which website did you download it?

greetz,

Thijs

no, its not. mine had more and different things than yours. this would have been an exact copy of your post:

Hi all.

Thanks for the posts and help. Been a while since I was in forum.

I did manage to un-install game.

I bought the copy from Amazon.

I have re installed it and it works ok. Unfortunately I now have to re install the mods which I needed help before and I dont have that help these days.

I give up on trying to get the mods I had ( Los Angeles City and County, Bremerhaven and Dusseldorf ) installed in the game. I had help before, but dont have that help anymore, so..............

I am now waiting ( 4 months ) for a 911 First Responders. Not likely ever to get that one.

Thanks, Lewy of UK.

I give up on trying to get the mods I had ( Los Angeles City and County, Bremerhaven and Dusseldorf ) installed in the game. I had help before, but dont have that help anymore, so..............

Why wouldn't it be possible? It's quite easy after all