Guest ROMAN51

PRoblem WHIT EM4 deluxe

Guest ROMAN51

i have one big problem whit ddr mod in EM4 deluxe .... when i instaling this mod ...in the freply map of DEluxeedition not run...i can call only towtruck adn others icons (whit firevehicles, ambulances, police) i cant call to he action ??? .... and i have second problem too = when i instaling LA mod and Load freeplay map of deluxe edition ...somewhere in the city ( for example - on the highway teh firetruck is stopped on the road fence adn cant go back to the station and cant go to the some crash ........adn sorry for my bad english :)

Guest Utrechtterror

I don't know if the DDR-mod is compatible with the deluxe edition. Try playing in the original map (I have the deluxe version too, and in the normal map it works fine).

Considering the LA-mod... I'm not sure if you understand your problem. But what I think is that it's a bug in the original game itself. Try not to drive in to the fence.

Guest ROMAN51

and when aj play classics map ...have this map new types accidents (for example : broken fire-cock, cut off ) ????

and when i play classics map ...have this map new types accidents (for example : broken fire-cock, cut off ) ????

// USE the EDIT function NEXT time