stevenew95

New Tiller Issues

Upon creating a new model for the tiller, i have placed it in-game to act as the new cab for the old trailer and cab. Upon replacing the files that i needed to, the cab is in-game and functioning but when i call it into game, it is not pulling the trailer with it. I believe all of my scripts are in order, my protype has all of the right commands, even copied them exactly from the old prototype to make sure i had the same things. I have exhausted all of my options and i know some other people that have had these issues as well. The only other person that i have seen successfully do this would be @itchboy in one of his youtube videos. If any knows why it is not pulling the trailer into game I would much appreciate it if you could let me know. If not, we will have to drop it for an upcoming mod(SECRET right now). Thanks. 

@Hoppah i know you havent been around but if you see this, lend some light on this issue for me.

4 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Go into firestation start and code the tiller cab to exeucte the dummy cmd.

I'm not trying to spawn the vehicle at start, as of right now im only wanting it to come into the game with the trailer. Right now it only will come in the game with the cab when i call it. Unless this would accomplish this as well. @itchboy

Im not terrible at scripts but im not the best either.(Even though this script language is quite easy) Im still trying to figure all of this out but im not sure what im missing. I see the tiller check in the fp_freeplay but, im not sure what i need to do from there. Im assuming it is pulling the object from a list somewhere from what i can see but im not sure where that is even if im correct. @itchboy

The tiller check should be a useless object, preferably put underground of the map bc the initialization script 'hides' the object.

The tiller that starts out on map should spawn if the dummyTillerCheck is executed at start. The tiller from off map should work if the tiller_check is executed every cpl seconds.

Is there a script that i can copy out of one of the scripts to run it? or am i going to have to make it myself? Because once i make that object in game-(could be like literally ANYTHING right?) i need to have a script recognize that object or will it already do it? @itchboy

P.S. sorry if i seem stupid man lol just trying to learn this