xAIMx

Mission Level

As this is about EM2017 and was in the EM4 section I've moved the topic to the correct place for you.

I don't own EM5/2017 but in Emergency 4 there was a file in a 'specs' folder that allowed you to change the frequency of missions. Maybe there is something similar?

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pottyscotty said:

As this is about EM2017 and was in the EM4 section I've moved the topic to the correct place for you.

I don't own EM5/2017 but in Emergency 4 there was a file in a 'specs' folder that allowed you to change the frequency of missions. Maybe there is something similar?

Sorry, my bad! Should have looked more closely where I posted! A lot of these games get's me confused

Anyways, I found a file and changed the events from 4 to 1, gonna head on it and check it out! Thanks for the helpful pointer!

36 minutes ago, xAIMx said:

Sorry, my bad! Should have looked more closely where I posted! A lot of these games get's me confused

Anyways, I found a file and changed the events from 4 to 1, gonna head on it and check it out! Thanks for the helpful pointer!

Not a problem, I used to do it all the time!

Sounds promising, make sure to let us know if it works or not so that if/when others want to know in the future they can see the solution.

The Solution :

Navigate to Emergency 2017\data\em5\gamedata\em5_specs\default and open up specs file.

Replace the MaxEventLimit and WonEventsForIncrease lines with:
"MinEventLimit": "1",
"MaxEventLimit": "1",
"WonEventsForNotDecrease": "1",
"WonEventsForIncrease": "1",

And that should do the trick!

I tired only changing the values, but that did not work, so you have to add these, remember to backup for files before starting just in case.