TACRfan

Adding one person stretcher to vehicles

Hi, i want to add the ability for a paramedic to get the one person stretcher from the ALS LA ambulance. Im also not sure what the scripts called, its the one in the Kent mod. There is a script called GetStryker so it is linked to that. Paramedics can already get the one person stretcher from the kent mod ambulances but because i wanted my ambulances called from off map i had to change the model from the Red ALS ambulance to the kent mercedes sprinter.

I believe its all a matter of copying the relevant stretcher code from that mod. the 'get' command, lift, unload person, and putincar. simply copy pasting it shouldnt work though because there are pre-defined vehicles inside the scripts. those need to be changed, or entirely new entires added, so that it would recognize the off map units or any other units you wish to add.

in editor, make sure to give the appropriate stretcher childObjects to the relevant person units that you wish to give that functionality.

8 hours ago, itchboy said:

I believe its all a matter of copying the relevant stretcher code from that mod. the 'get' command, lift, unload person, and putincar. simply copy pasting it shouldnt work though because there are pre-defined vehicles inside the scripts. those need to be changed, or entirely new entires added, so that it would recognize the off map units or any other units you wish to add.

in editor, make sure to give the appropriate stretcher childObjects to the relevant person units that you wish to give that functionality.

Ok thanks