Pottyscotty

Text Colour

Is it possible to change text colour at all on something such as a game hint or message group?

I have a person who has a custom message group and I want one of the words they speak to be emphasized by green text. I seem to remember somewhere about colour codes for text, but can't find it anywhere.

4 hours ago, Pottyscotty said:

Is it possible to change text colour at all on something such as a game hint or message group?

I have a person who has a custom message group and I want one of the words they speak to be emphasized by green text. I seem to remember somewhere about colour codes for text, but can't find it anywhere.

I think you have to do it in the base -> ui files, i dont think it is possible to change in the mod folder. But it is most likely in the 

Edit: ... Ui folder

In the... your post wasn't finished...

Surely if you added a UI folder into your mod folder, you'd be able to have mod specific UI elements? Is that not how the game uses them? If there's a folder within the mod folder, it'll use that above the base data. If not the base data is used.

1 minute ago, randomperson139 said:

Surely if you added a UI folder into your mod folder, you'd be able to have mod specific UI elements? Is that not how the game uses them? If there's a folder within the mod folder, it'll use that above the base data. If not the base data is used.

Unfortunately it won't use some of the folders if you replicate them in a mod folder. I think the only ones it accepts is Audio, Emitters, Lang, Maps, Models, Prototypes, Save, Scripts, Specs, Textures and Units.