ThinBlueLineKY4

Jefferson Township Fire Distrcit- Second Life *More/New Pictures*

Hey everyone,  Connor Brumleve here. I am chief of the Jefferson TWP Fire District Roleplay fire department in the virtual world video game called secondlife. We cover a 264 square mile township mixed residential/commercial suburban/rural area. Our town is still being built, and we have a lot of area around us that we will respond to mutual aid to. We are going to have 5 stations, a HQ and 4 sub-stations. We are also I need of firefighter/EMTs, firefighter/paramedics, volunteer firefighters, lieutenants, and captains. We run a total of 7 engine companies (both full time staffed and volunteer) including 3 Squirt companies. We also have 3 reserve/auxiliary engines with 1 being a squirt. We also operate a tower (w/ pump), a truck, and a quint, 3 tankers, 3 brush units, 3 utilities, 3 medics, 2 rescues, 1 hazmat, and more! Here are some pictures of some of the JTFD units.image.thumb.jpeg.62cfff0a7bc49f5b7f34f7cimage.thumb.jpeg.8aa13cabd2177b11f4ac02dimage.thumb.jpeg.5560147c80b7020f68a40ae

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I understand that it's not an em4 mod. If I thought so I wouldn't have posted, that game is too old to be talking about in my opinion. It's just that I thought this was a roleplay thing, so I simply thought it would also have civilians and police, although a focus on fire/ems.

10 hours ago, Ben12 said:

I understand that it's not an em4 mod. If I thought so I wouldn't have posted, that game is too old to be talking about in my opinion. It's just that I thought this was a roleplay thing, so I simply thought it would also have civilians and police, although a focus on fire/ems.

Oh my bad. There are tons of different communities that you can join but I am just talking about my fire department for I am chief and founder of it. I am detective (one of two) in a police force on another community. But you can do fire EMS and civilian and police on just about every Roleplay sim. And sorry about my tone I had I didn't mean to sound like I was yelling or rude.

On 1/27/2016 at 7:29 AM, Ben12 said:

by the way the game is all multiplayer. there are tons of civillians, police, and ems along with fire on a roleplay sim