Livaco

Dispatch Simulator For Free

I have seen 2 posts of this topic so far but they don't work. I tryed 911CAD but it keeps on coming up with "Runtime Error '76' Path Not Found" and then i tryed the earliest one on this board but the game got taken down. anayone got one. 

Plus i live in the UK and want to live as a Police Officer down in Brighton so i would be even more thankfull if there is one based in the UK.

Thx

Livaco

Someone's been watching too much Cuffs. :P

Lol IK im addictated to it xD

But thats not why, its britans seaside resort so it would be nice to go there, Brighton Pier is another reson :) if im down i can just go on there and cheer up!

Untitled_zpse4n23rve.png

Here is a Copy of the CAD for the Harbor city mod we offer, You are more then welcome to use,and to get some ideas from it!

PS: This is a copy so dont worrie about messing with it, also if you are going to copy it for clan use, please ask first!

I have seen the upgrade yet i havent done it cos i dunno if its stable yet

If Its Gone Its Too Late, However Im Running It And Its Stable, If So See If You Can Get At LEASE Windows 8.0, Then Windows Store Will Be On Your PC, Just Another Thing, When U Install Windows 10 It Wipes Your PC

If Its Gone Its Too Late, However Im Running It And Its Stable, If So See If You Can Get At LEASE Windows 8.0, Then Windows Store Will Be On Your PC, Just Another Thing, When U Install Windows 10 It Wipes Your PC

Don't bother with Windows 8, Windows 10 is significantly better. 

Also, installing Windows 10 does not wipe your PC at all. Everything was exactly where it was prior to installation when I installed it.

Don't bother with Windows 8, Windows 10 is significantly better. 

Also, installing Windows 10 does not wipe your PC at all. Everything was exactly where it was prior to installation when I installed it.

I wanna second everything that he said - I have it on two laptops (granted, I usually only do internet and Office on them, but GTA: SA runs fine on both, haven't tried EM4) and literally the only thing I lost was my desktop wallpaper when I upgraded.