Neve

Mods closing down.

Don't completely get what you mean...

What do you mean when you say it closes down? Are you referring to when you actually load the mod, or when you load freeplay?

If you are referring to the game freezing when select a mod to load, this is perfectly normal and is just the game loading the mod. The loading time varies depending on the mod and your computer specs.

From the great Mikey ;)

2).Have your logfile from your game so that it may be reviewed.

EX: C:\Program Files\Wizardworks\Emergency 911 First Responders\Logfile.txt.

3).Get your DirectX Diagnostic Log

Start:

Run:

Type in dxdiag and press ok.

After it does it's diagnostic save the information and upload it.

4).List your system specs if the information of your hardware does NOT match the DX Diag or information was omitted from the report.

Please also remember to use the "Upload" file or "Wrap in Code Tags" options to attatch your DirectX Diagnostic log or your Logfile.txt so that they can be viewed without consuming a large quantity of a page. To upload the file, just browse and select the .txt file and press "UPLOAD" and they will be attatched. The alternative will produce a code box around your choosen text, preserving all coded information as it belongs. To do this you can hit the button found to the left of the "youtube" button and [code}{/code] (replace the }{ with ][) appears, copy and paste your logfiles into the space between the ][ symbols and post. Any post that has the log file directly written in the post without either the code box or attatch feature WILL Be edited/removed.

At what point does it crash? After loading freeplay? Do you get the problem with all mods, or only certain ones?

Can you upload your logfile please.

Can you tell me how I find and upload my logfile to you..)

From the great Mikey ;)

Sorry but I dont understand totaly what you mean.. :s

I had the problem with manhattan mod too buddy:) Maybe updating to a better graphic card is a good idea, helped to solve my problem (and trust me they aren´t that expensive;D) Otherwise you may check your .exe file if it is run by administrator or try the windows compatibily mode with a older service pack. If that does not work here are some graphic files which may solve the probleem too

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/613-microsoft-directx/

Can you tell me how I find and upload my logfile to you..)

Sorry but I dont understand totaly what you mean.. :s

Just follow as stated in the quote.. I don't know how better to explain it than what Mikey explained it as

I had the problem with manhattan mod too buddy:) Maybe updating to a better graphic card is a good idea, helped to solve my problem (and trust me they aren´t that expensive;D) Otherwise you may check your .exe file if it is run by administrator or try the windows compatibily mode with a older service pack. If that does not work here are some graphic files which may solve the probleem too

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/files/file/613-microsoft-directx/

No.. He is having trouble with all mods from what I believe, so the graphics issue is still a very unlikely possibility.

I think I have the same issue. Are you saying that when you get the first callout your game crashes?

It is as soon i get in the free game mod it crash. But in Copenhagen mod i can play abit and sudenly it goes down. And in Aarhus mod it gets black screen after after loading free game and than returns to desktop.

Dont know what to do..

The processor is: AMD A10-5750M APU whit Randeon HD raphich    2,50GHz.

Installed memory (RAM) 8,00GB (7,19 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System.

It is a Laptop I use for the game. Its a MSI.

It might just be a game issue, I have a very similar laptop with almost the exact same specs, it should work fine so I'm lead to believe it's just a consumer-side error