The Governor

Siren light textures missing on Mayberry mod and fire fighting issue

Hi,

I noticed the textures for siren lights are missing (using the Mayberry mod).  The lights work on some vehicles, but don't on others.

Two, as seen here - http://i.imgur.com/PA8hgAx.jpg I was stuck.  I could not figure out how to put out the fire.  I had the technicians there assuming I needed them, but I could not click on anything.   I had given a hose to a firefighter, connected to a hydrant, then the truck...am I supposed to do one last thing?

You need the updated coronas pack... The Mayberry mod should already have them installed have a search on the forums you should find the link to them.

I JUST installed this mod a few hours ago...I didn't change anything, I just directly downloaded and dropped. 

I downloaded from this page - http://www.moddb.com/mods/mayberry-mod-2014/downloads/mayberry-mod-single-player-v12

So it really shouldn't be missing the coronas or anything.

Edited to add: There's another issue. I've noticed Police cars are not spawning at the police station.  I have to actually call them from HQ.

The Mayberry mod has a couple things about it that require additional installation. You need to install a few coronas, specifically, Corona5_red and Corona5_orange. Those are what I remember were the new coronas. Please forgive me if I've forgotten any. Those coronas are available in some corona patches, I believe one is available in the download center, though I do not know if that is the specific corona set that Mayberry uses.

The police car spawns are another story. I've only played the mod once, and I believe that police cars had to be called from HQ just like the original LA Mod.

For your firefighting problem, you need to send a firefighter to operate the pumps of the engine. That command is present in all firefighters. Note that you need manually left click the command in the UI instead of the direct right click shortcut.

Yeah it's v1.2 only 1.4 and up have the conoras preinstalled And yes the police vehicles have to be called from hq on that version. Try updating to one of the newer versions, I think 1.5.1 is the lastest one.

This would be correct. Just checked the changelogs of their mods. Corona patches IMO should be provided from the get-go, instead of leaving the player to have to find them. ENG51NE I believe quit modding because of all the people asking for "WHITE CORONAS PLEASE FIX".

This would be correct. Just checked the changelogs of their mods. Corona patches IMO should be provided from the get-go, instead of leaving the player to have to find them. ENG51NE I believe quit modding because of all the people asking for "WHITE CORONAS PLEASE FIX".

Yeah I think he just got fed up of constantly being asked how to fix it. So he added it to the newer versions. Not actually sure what the reason was or if he has left the modding community all together or not.