TACRfan

Installing mods for 911 first responders on Windows 10

Hi I am trying to find out how to install mods for 911 first responders steam game on Windows 10.

A person I know just bought 911 first responders on steam and doesn't know how to install mods, I said I would ask for him on here as some ones bound to know.

He has 911 first responders, it's a steam game, and he is running Windows 10. The mods he wants are the ones that don't work with the mod installer.

I don't know as I run the disk version of Em4 and Windows 7.

( He said he had Windows 9 but I don't think that exists so I am assuming it's Windows 10, but it could be 8, I think they are similar though )

This is the Steam directory where all the game files are located. Only difference may be what drive his Steam library is installed on. Mine is installed on a secondary hard drive. 

D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common

Once your in the folder above there should be one folder for each installed game. So you would find Atari or 911 First Responders whichever it would be called. then click on it and then open the Mods folder. Copy over the whole folder of the mod you want to put into the game and then you SHOULD be all set.

I know it's 2022, but i still play Emergency 4 Deluxe. My problem is, that when I download a mod, (I download it from here) extract it, then put it in the mods folder and install with the Em4 Mod Installer it's ok. But when i run the EM4 application, go to mods and click it, the game freeze and then it's not responding. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

On 9/12/2022 at 5:45 PM, Dejan Niagolov said:

I know it's 2022, but i still play Emergency 4 Deluxe. My problem is, that when I download a mod, (I download it from here) extract it, then put it in the mods folder and install with the Em4 Mod Installer it's ok. But when i run the EM4 application, go to mods and click it, the game freeze and then it's not responding. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Just wait through the black screen. It will show up eventually.