UKModMan

Cumbria Mod (Concept)

This mod is going to stay as a concept until I learn how to model, skin and add units to the game as I don't want to start off whilst still learning.

Ok so, this mod will be based off of the emergency services in Cumbria, a rural county with some dense urban areas in the North-West of England. It will be set in 2 locations which a vote will decide. It will either be Barrow-In-Furness, this would be easier for me to make as I live there, or in the Lake District.

Some people might argue Carlisle instead of Barrow, but to be honest Carlisle doesn't have as much rough people living there, wheras in Barrow there are 3 locations where.. let's just say the police spend a decent amount of time.

As for units, I plan to have every unit from all the emergency services in Cumbria in the mod. However again, the only two useful skills I have is lighting and a bit of skinning ( When I say this I only mean I know how to use GIMP, I've not tried to reskin any EM4 vehicles however I am in the progress of doing so for a private mod).

In the future when the mod (may) start developing I might need a team. I can assure you that the team won't be doing the majority of the work and will only be helping with lighting (I could do it but it would take more time) and adding the units (I could probably learn how to model a decent car in about a week, but the xml files confuse me).

Even then, the team would only be recruited near the end of the mods progression.

I understand the massive amount of work that will be needed to get this mod to completion, and therefore I will only begin progress if there is a decent amount of support for the mod and that I have the necessary skills to do it.