Zad Jeremic

Help converting and editing models in ZModeler.

I had some experience when it comes to 3d editing but it seems to me that I am totally clueless concerning EM4. Not sure if it looks harder than it is.

I have decided to convert a model that I've downloaded from the Sketchup Library. I exported it to a 3ds. format, optimized it with the help of 3d exploration. What I'm asking is whether this model is worth the time. I know I should export the doors and the wheel seperately, however, I have trouble understanding how to attach all details to the main chassis, any suggestions and help is welcome of course. 

63c8a8430337169.jpg

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?ke65phm4a13e5wd 

I had some experience when it comes to 3d editing but it seems to me that I am totally clueless concerning EM4. Not sure if it looks harder than it is.

I have decided to convert a model that I've downloaded from the Sketchup Library. I exported it to a 3ds. format, optimized it with the help of 3d exploration. What I'm asking is whether this model is worth the time. I know I should export the doors and the wheel seperately, however, I have trouble understanding how to attach all details to the main chassis, any suggestions and help is welcome of course. 

Link: https://www.mediafire.com/?ke65phm4a13e5wd 

First off, I wouldnt recommend converting somethign that polyheavy. The most that would be reasonable for Em4 would be around 2k polys. What I'm seeing looks like tens of thousands.

Id personally go with remodelling teh whole thing from scratch. It just is too much work trying to compress all those polygons down to a recent number.