Code3_RP

How to make a mod.

Ok so I am very new to Em4 and I only palyed it for a couple of months.

I really need hlep to make my own mod. I know nothing about how to use zmodler or the EM4 mod maker thing. Baicly I know nothing about making a mod. If someone can tell how to do all of this and possably help me make a mod that would be great. My email is REDACTED

Please DO NOT just give me a link to a youtube vidoe as thoses do not help me and explaning it to me over text dosnt help me either.

Okay, so first of all.

NO. 

Secondly. 

Absolutely not. If you want to make a mod, try some tutorials, try asking questions. Try something. Don't ask for a mod. Unless you have no hands, and rely on voice activated prompts to use your computer, (which makes Em4 difficult to play) you absolutely have the physical ability to mod. 

How exactly is someone supposed to explain it to you if we can't do it through video, audio, or text? Telepathy? If you've got that, screw off with mods, you'll be able to buy a real city with the money you can make from that. 

You're not getting a mod made. If you want something, you have to make it, or hope to god that someone else wants it as bad as you, and will actually do something to produce it. That's that though. 

I second everything Newfoundking said, I'm currently learning modding (my only useful skills at the moment are lighting and skinning) so I can make a Cumbria mod. I haven't even thought about making the topic and work may begin at the start of next year as I want to make sure I have the skill to do it.

Asking for a mod is just stupid. Why would a modder want to put hours of their own time into making something for one person's enjoyment? Sure, if hundreds of people wanted to see it someone might pick it up, but modders are real people, not objects that you can control to get what you want. Learn to mod or enjoy the ones people who can be bothered to take time in have made.