Guest Robbyboy

Multiplayer LA mod

maybe we now van make a appointment for tomorrow night. ShortCappy and emergency4freak sre you available? I am only available in the morning because i've got a birthday but I think i can play in the evening. Maybe te list would be like this:

E.P. ShortCappy - Pol+TEC (server) (Chief of Police) )

E.P. Robbyboy - FD North+HAZMAT (Fire Chief) (co-ordinator by great disasters

E.P. Emergency4freak/someone else - Medic (medical Battalion Chief)

E.P. Emergency4freak/someone else - FD South+diver (Fire Chief)

I think that Marko can join us i will ask him.

I wish to work under the police ofrce if that is ok, and I believe I am available for 2moro night. Also, what time do the sessions start...ie Canadian Time.

Guest Robbyboy
I wish to work under the police ofrce if that is ok, and I believe I am available for 2moro night. Also, what time do the sessions start...ie Canadian Time.

Hmmm the Police is already taken maybe ShortCappy wants to be something else? And about the time let's take the GMT +1 time, and then will I post 30 minutes before the server starts a message. Or go to this site http://lanz.jouwpagina.nl/rubrieken/gsm-stuff.html and you can see what time it's here now. EDIT: I've forgot that it's reading the time from you pc so It won't help you. The i'll jus post a message 30 minutes before time.

I will make a list again if we know who can join us.

Guest ShortCappy

emergency4freak can have that department. I'll take over the role of FD South and diver.

emergency4freak (and everyone else), use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert the times. For example, if Robbyboy wants to schedule a multiplayer session at 19:00 (7:00 PM), you can use the converter to convert this time from his location (Netherlands) to the time at your location.

Guest Robbyboy
emergency4freak (and everyone else), use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to convert the times. For example, if Robbyboy wants to schedule a multiplayer session at 19:00 (7:00 PM), you can use the converter to convert this time from his location (Netherlands) to the time at your location.

Make sure you put the GMT +.. with it but here's is the list:

EDIT: The list is complete!

E.P. ShortCappy - FD South+diver (server) (Deputy Chief)

E.P. Robbyboy - FD North+HAZMAT (Fire Chief) (co-ordinator by great disasters)

E.P. Emergency4freak - Pol+TEC (Chief of Police)

E.P. Tomato - medic (Medical Battalion Chief)

This would be it then. I can play around 12:00 GMT +1 i am first going to watch a movie.

Can someone host 13:00 GMT +1? after 14:30 I'm not available. But maybe in the evening. Someone?

add me on msn robert.klavers@hotmail.com

Ok, I added you on MSN robbyboy. I am still not sure of our time differences though. Also, if anyon wishes to be a police officer please write it down.

Game name: "International" or "1 hour game"

Department: Police

Server: Yes (I host the game)

Time: Usually from 21.00 till 0.00 (GMT+3)

Contacts: ICQ 14-666-904 (text: Em4)

Additions: No Cheats. LAmod 1.2 also possible.

Game duration: at least 1 hour

In 4-players-game: no plane, no Ambulance bus.

Dekon usually controlled by Ambulance or FW south

3-players-game:

NORD (FW+Ambulance)

SOUTH (FW+Ambulance)

Police+Tec

Robbyboy! It seemed to me - we played together this Sunday :)

Guest Robbyboy

impossible i've played online not for a very long time ;). but toevening i can join :D I am (as said before :P) FD North+HAZMAT. (when we've got 4 players) when we've got three i'm north and also with two :D.

Guest Robbyboy

A friend of my wants to make a server so the list is as follow. Please say if you want to join us. We use LA mod v 1.3 WITHOUT the patch for the original missions. The time is around 19:00 GMT +1

E.P. EMT_Alwin - Medic (server) (Medical Battailon Chief)

E.P. Robbyboy - FD North+HAZMAT (Fire Chief) (co-ordinator by great disasters)

E.P. Marko - FD South+diver (server) (Deputy Chief)

E.P. (unknown) - Pol+TEC (Chief of Police)

Guest imaflyer

Once again I have tried to get a multiplayer partner for several nights and have had NO luck. If anyone is interested in playing multi with LA mod please im me. Either MSN imaflyer@hotmail.com OR Yahoo messenger; imaflyer98@yahoo.com. I am looking forward to getting some games. I usually play around 6 or 7pm Pacific time for the evening.

Guest imaflyer

If anyone is interested in playing multi with LA mod tonight please im me. Either MSN imaflyer@hotmail.com OR Yahoo messenger; imaflyer98@yahoo.com. You can also email me at imaflyer@hotmail.com. I currently have a server open...feel free to join me.I am looking forward to getting some games. I usually play around 6 or 7pm Pacific time for the evening 5 or 6 nights a week. Sorry in advance of the repeated post stan, but I cant find anyone to play.

Guest ComputerCop

Downloaded 911FR yesterday from Atari, and I must say its very nice :D

Too bad it kinda lags on my system :(

I got a half-decent laptop that ran EM3 nicely, but I haven't defragged my hard disk or scanned for spyware in like, forever lol

Only other drawback is that you have to install the LA Mod Mission Patch to play the original missions (I'm not sure if they are that great anyways lol, I kinda liked the EM3 ones better...is there a way to convert them with the Editor or something?) and then re-install the whole mod to play multiplayer or one of Hoppah's missions; I tried the first bomb threat attack one...I had just sent several LAPD patrols to the map and was going to call LAFD and LAPD SWAT (figured I might have to look for the terrorists) and just as the first LAPD cruisers arrive, the cut scene with the bus comes ("Oh shit...") lol...too bad I couldn't control the LAPD cars during that time..would've tried to stop the bus and arrest everyone on it :laugh:

Anyways I'm getting too off topic- anyone want to play LA Mod v1.3 multiplayer tonight? I really hate doing freeplay alone lol

Guest ComputerCop

I was playing with Sappo just a moment ago, I had a CTD (crash to desktop), plus now i gotta go for a bit..i'll be back in a little while. I really need to get a faster computer :(

I was playing with Sappo just a moment ago, I had a CTD (crash to desktop), plus now i gotta go for a bit..i'll be back in a little while. I really need to get a faster computer :(

Yep... you left!!

:D

Server is up... we need a better way to organize games.

If anyone has x-fire, msn, yahoo, aim, WHATEVER.

Put it here, so we can have an easier way to get everyone together.

Xfire = Sappo

msn = sappo569@gmail.com

so lets go

Guest ComputerCop

I'll see if I can add you to MSN, I'll be joining the server shortly (need to kill some processes on my computer...911FR for me is slow as molasses)

EDIT: I have fast DSL for internet, but i dont know what it is, 911FR lags quite a bit with my laptop. My computer can handle games like Sim City 4, but set 911FR to low settings, and its playable on single player (mouse is the main problem..its a bit slow to respond to moves and clicks), and difficult (but not impossible) on multiplayer

yea, i think all the fire and smoke and water really lags peoples computers, even mine (which is less than a few months old and top of the line)

so i turned most things down to medium and turned off the shadows

its smooth now