Sawdbuster

Looking for Light Bars

Hey guys,

Anybody know if there are models of these around available for individual download? My internet is rotten so it takes me days to download whole mods. I also want to use these in my own mods, so I'd like to know the author than go through a mod team to attempt and locate them.

These are the ones I'm looking for:

-img08.deviantart.net/7368/i/2012/300/9/a/whelen_justice_by_bxbugs-d5j59qs.png

-ep.yimg.com/ay/swps/code-3-citadel-rear-window-lighting-series-for-explorer-tahoe-1.gif ~ For Itchboy's Interceptor Utility & Tahoe.

Hey guys,

Anybody know if there are models of these around available for individual download? My internet is rotten so it takes me days to download whole mods. I also want to use these in my own mods, so I'd like to know the author than go through a mod team to attempt and locate them.

These are the ones I'm looking for:

-img08.deviantart.net/7368/i/2012/300/9/a/whelen_justice_by_bxbugs-d5j59qs.png

-ep.yimg.com/ay/swps/code-3-citadel-rear-window-lighting-series-for-explorer-tahoe-1.gif ~ For Itchboy's Interceptor Utility & Tahoe.

Whelen justice is in the Ford Intercepter in the first version of Montana mod, the other one not sure

in the first version of Montana mod, the other one not sure

Sorry, but this is exactly what I wasn't looking for. I wanted to know if anybody had made one or one similar for public use. Everybody is pretty annoyed with people taking pieces from other's mods

Sorry, but this is exactly what I wasn't looking for. I wanted to know if anybody had made one or one similar for public use. Everybody is pretty annoyed with people taking pieces from other's mods

It should NOT be a problem as long as you credit proper people. People are not annoyed because of that, they get annoyed BC they regard others' work as their own

I just don't want another mod to get taken down because of me. I'm sorry, I came off as rude and I shouldn't have. I'll give Bama a PM, thank you for pointing me in that direction and clearing that up for me.