Nickolas1044

I may get banned for saying this but.

Clan Called, North East Emergency Services ran by Dennis Reid their clan bans people for the most bs reason and they should not have people join. I spend 24 hours in Iraq or Afghanistan and i come back to the USA to join a em4 clan because my friend was just telling me how he got ban for a BS reason.

Sincerely, Justin Barr PVT USMC 0113

Clan Called, North East Emergency Services ran by Dennis Reid their clan bans people for the most bs reason and they should not have people join. I spend 24 hours in Iraq or Afghanistan and i come back to the USA to join a em4 clan because my friend was just telling me how he got ban for a BS reason.

Sincerely, Justin Barr PVT USMC 0113

I call Bullshit I served in the military and I have never heard of anyone spending just 24 hours in Iraq or Afghanistan. Come Up with a better story and this is all I am going to say on here before i report it.

So boys. Here's what's gonna happen

Nickolas1044. Since impersonating anyone isn't a violation of our rules, nor do I really care enough to see if you are: You're getting nailed for starting shit here. So you'll get a point and a little vacation. Come back before your vacation ends and we'll ban you. 

ajax, while not involved in the drama directly, and since you went ahead and reported it at the end, you'll be let of lighter, but since you fed the flames, you'll get a point. Let this be a lesson getting involved in fighting means you get warned. 

Dennis Reid, you're involved as the clan leader, so you get a point for letting your clan drama spill over here. For continuing to feed it with the drama associated, you've earned yourself a five day vacation with that point. Also, North East Emergency Services is suspended from promoting their clan on this site until further notice. It's been made clear that this type of thing isn't acceptable, and instead of handling it properly by reporting it, you went ahead and fed the trolls too. 

Jamnj88, you were so close. But you did get involved, so I have to warn you as well. 

Now let this topic serve as a lesson to the rest of the community.