wabanta

Removing all police missions

Hello all,

I'm very new to the LA Mod but not new to the emergency series itself. What I want to do is remove all police missions. I only want Fire and EMS. I've tried changing specs but its just too confusing for me. I'm afraid I'll mess something up. I've tried looking in the forums but I have yet to come across anyone wanting to completely remove police missions. Any help would be great.

There's no need to be creating multiple topics about the same issue, and it is in fact against the rules. ToS section 10:

10. Cross- and Mutli-Posting. Topic Bumping
The creation of multiple topics or posts with the same Question/request/comment in one or several forums is not tolerated on our message board. Only the quality of the post determines if you get attention or not. Besides, if there is no one who knows an answer to your problem, there is no reason to bump or post your topic over and over. Bumping your topic is also considered to be the same offense.

Please avoid doing so in future, or you run the risk of receiving appropriate sanctions.

I'm locking this topic, use the other one you created. http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/20267-removing-all-police-missions-in-freeplay/#entry296299