Murf

Any realistic clans?

Been looking for a decent Emergency 4/911 First Responders clan for a long time now. I'm not really looking for much..just a realistic clan who is serious in games but knows how to have fun when they arn't in a game..anyone know a good clan?

Honestly can't find any.

My experience is clans are guaranteed to spawn fights. It's just how it goes. You put a bunch of people together, you're gonna get one who doesn't like the other one who is in charge, and fights spawn. Not always, but there will be fights. 

My experience is you look for a couple MP games, find a few people you like playing with, and the four of you (or three, or two) can play together and have fun. That's what I did. The best part is, clans aren't necessary in this type of game, where there's only a limit of four per game. 

Find a couple people to play with, and go from there. No attachments to ones you don't like, and you can keep the ones you do like.