Lisa Rose

Map Brightness

Just curious if anyone knows a way of changing the map brightness, i'm working on the Australian mod at the moment and the vehicles are white. They appear very bright in the map and the lights are very hard to see in the day time. However if i use the Default grid map in the editor i can see the lights perfectly in the daytime. 

Go to map properties and change the bloom settings.

Hey, thanks that helped a bit but still having issues, never really had this problem before it just seems way to bright still even with the setting as dark as possible.

2761cf404085984.jpg 

Maybe this is normal but i don't remember having any issues like this with lighting before, it's always been fairly easy to see.

Hey, thanks that helped a bit but still having issues, never really had this problem before it just seems way to bright still even with the setting as dark as possible.

Maybe this is normal but i don't remember having any issues like this with lighting before, it's always been fairly easy to see.

Have you changed the bloom or completely disabled it?

Maybe your gamma settings are a bit high?

Is "Ambient Only" checked in their prototypes? Go to the editor and check if it is enabled.

Hey, thanks so much for helping with such a stupid question, it turns out it was just the lightbars i was using on the ambulances they were way to white making it impossible to see the lights in daytime. Looks really good now can see them clearly with the new lightbars :) thanks again for the help!