Lisa Rose

Game Crashes

So i have been working on my mod, today i added about 5 fire units to the game replacing the pre existing units, 2 engines, hazmat truck, battalion car,and the heavy rescue truck... now when ever i try to play my mod as soon as the personell spawn they walk to the door of the vehicles as soon as they touch the vehicle doors the game closes to the desktop

i have tried putting the original units back in the game but that didn't fix the problem :\ not looking to good :(

hello

my logical question to you, do you know what it is data backed up !

Do you even have any backups ?? :dry:

Don't be be rude and unhelpful. There was another instance where a language barrier was making someone's posts quite aggressive and rude but you're just plain being r00d.

hello
my logical question to you, do you know what it is data backed up !
Do you even have any backups ?? :dry:

As Handsup! has said, please watch your attitude on here. You could've suggested backing up files without sounding rude about it. I don't think the language barrier is the problem in this instance, my opinion is that the post is exactly how you intended it to sound. I would suggest being very careful with your posts, you've already been on holiday once. You don't want to be earning yourself more time away, you might find it becomes permanent...

@Lisa Rose. I would suggest starting again and adding the new vehicles one at a time. The other thing I would suggest is not replacing the original vehicles yet, but instead use them as a base to ensure the new vehicles are added correctly.

Also, posting your logfile could be useful in trying to find the problem.