3C14

Anyone Intrested In Police Simulator 10-13?

I don't mean to go on a rant but the guys on this forum seem so much ore chill than the one on that forum, BTW this will be half rant half another question. As a volunteer fire fighter and reserve deputy, iI feel that whenever you go onto that forum and try to post any rel life knowledge there is a troll or someone that doesn't respect your input. I understand it is the internet, but all the guys on that forum are straight up ass holes. half of them say they work for different departments yet I questioned about 10 guys on basic law enforcement knowledge (more of what I learned when I started working security) and they couldn't answer half the questions without consulting google.

Then these guys try to act like they know everything, and it turns out half of them are under the age of 17. Half of this is a rant,  feel like no one respects any useful information given from someone with knowledge. I talked to a guy on this forum that is a member of a department about 15 minutes away from my house. Most of the people here seem really chill and are interesting to talk to. My second part was do you believe this game will come through and make all these promises. I even have conversations with the owner, and even he was a major dick. It really makes me question the game, a lot of these "simulations" like star citizen are promising us, the communities the world, but I am not sure if they can pull through, let me know your thoughts.

Last part, anyone willing to start up a group if the game even sees the light of day/ I men not a completely serious group, more of TS community, I would only want to start it with guys from this forum, as i stated earlier, everyone over there need to change their tampons and pull the sticks out of their asses. but let me know, sorry for ranting just wanted to put some of my own thought in.

:police: 

This is what qualifies as clan problems. Go there and complain about them. I'm closing this topic and next time I see public whining about it, I'll be much meaner. 

Simply put, we don't care about other clan's drama. Basically, it's impossible to partake in a real clan fully to the extent that is expected and be a grown adult with a real job and social life, since they are generally children that want serious commitment to their games. You get what you go into. 

:closed: