C.F.D

Is there a way to make all missions/freeplay night time ?

Can anyone point me the right direction where I can edit the freeplay settings and have all the maps start out at night time instead of day time ?

To do this, you must first open up the editor and load up your desired mod. After this you have to load the map, when the map is loaded you have to go to Edit - Map Properties - Time of day (Or something along those lines) and change the value to the time you desire.

EDIT:- Or do what he said :) \/ \/

Do you mean when playing the mod?

Open the mod folder, go to Specs,and open fp_params_endless. At the end of the list at the very top is "starttime value" and you can change this to the time freeplay will start when loaded.

Also, changing TimeSpeedFactor affects how fast or slow in-game time is - so decreasing this number makes in-game time pass slower, giving longer nights, if you wanted ;)

I meant for EM5 single player campaign and single player freeplay mode, no mods.

Thanks for the help boys. Does your suggestions still apply for single player ?

Opps sorry, forgot to read what section this was in, just used to everything being EM4 related  :happy: I personally have no clue how to do it in EM5, sorry.

Can anyone point me the right direction where I can edit the freeplay settings and have all the maps start out at night time instead of day time ?

In your EM5 directory, go to Data> em5> content> sequence > timeofday. Open "timeofday_default.json" with notepad and about ten lines down there's a "BeginTime: 0". I changed it to 12 and it started at night time. I'm assuming it runs from 0-24. 

In your EM5 directory, go to Data> em5> content> sequence > timeofday. Open "timeofday_default.json" with notepad and about ten lines down there's a "BeginTime: 0". I changed it to 12 and it started at night time. I'm assuming it runs from 0-24.

Fantastic, thanks Bama. Keep an eye on the project reality lights thread, I think you'll like it :)