PaganiZonda760

Skins for your Vehicles (REQUEST)

Hey Guys,i had a new idea.so basically you can request a skin for your vehicle(s) here.

for example:

1.Post a Picture how it should look:

6117968336_88c7c7c8de_m.jpg

2.You send me the basic skins your vehicle has:

f350body1vndu4jg9x7.pngbox1aqwxm1zul7.png

3.I will do the Skin for you:

f350bodysr0ohfe2u4.png

box9nmprdbuyv.png

4.Overwrite your old files and have fun!

The Ford skin ingame:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhCdQun9gc&list=UUPAsHlScAPu2ctTzDaSeP-g

I can also do basic lighting for you:)

FEEL FREE TO REQUEST!

ok,do you know which fire dept. this truck is from? cause i would need their logo for the doors.on which truck? on a fdny ladder? or the la mod version? please send me the dds/jpg/png files of he ladder in emergency you want it on:) i will need a hour but because im from germany it will be ready tomorrow for you:) thanks for the first request,happy to help

ok,do you know which fire dept. this truck is from? cause i would need their logo for the doors.on which truck? on a fdny ladder? or the la mod version? please send me the dds/jpg/png files of he ladder in emergency you want it on:) i will need a hour but because im from germany it will be ready tomorrow for you:) thanks for the first request,happy to help

Yes i can get you all that info give me a few hrs to get everything around and ill have it too you

If your still doing this (Though, I doubt it) I can either message you or something, but I'm needing assistance with a few skins. They're WAY TOO advanced for me to do. But, it's the Overland Park, Kansas Fire Department Ambulances. and possibly just the Overland Park fire Department engines. I don't have a picture on this computer (I'm using my School macbook) However, you can just search it on google, and they should pop up. It's fine, if you can't do it, but I'd really appreciate it! And if I add them to my Modification, I'd be sure to give you complete credit for the skins! I'm basing them off of Mayberry, So. Use the 1st Ambulance from Mayberry 1.4.1? Or whatever 1.4 is, (It'll be the only Ambulance at the main station. And then make the engine be like the second station? It's the Engine, It's the station in the middle of the map, much like the LA Mod. It's the station with the Tanker, Engine, and Ambulance. Once again, It'd be very helpful if you could do them, however I completely understand if you can't do them sadly. Thank you & Have a good day! :) -Jester Over.