Seluryar

Tip for USA EM fans without personal online payment method who want EM5/Steam stuffs

There is a chance that this game will not be available for purchase in local North American stores at launch.

Do not worry!

I can tell you that you can still buy and preorder via Steam Wallet Cards that can be purchased at many major retailers and gas stations around the country.

They are basically gift cards that you shouldnt need to jump through hoops to activate(by calling or creating a million online accounts) other than either already having a Steam account or creating one for the first time.

I bring this up due to many Emergency series fans who may not have bank cards or credit cards but want to be able to buy this game right away.

I was at a major chain gas station the other day and noticed they had $50 Steam Wallet cards which is the right amount needed to preorder EM5 on Steam as well as an extra smaller priced game, heck, even EM4 is being sold for $5 on Steam.

I hope this info can get more members to sign up for Steam and embrace it as it is part of future PC gaming.

Gone are the days of having to ask/beg someone to buy online games for you!