Chris07

Thoughts on tiller model

I've noticed a significant amount of negative feedback from using the tiller model in my mod.

I am working on a new mod, which REQUIRES the use of the tiller model (since it's based on a real department that uses them heavily).

So I need your feedback:

What is it you hate about the tiller from LA Mod?

To solve some of the issues I've heard of so far, I'm considering fusing it into a single model. Do you think this will help?

I really like the tiller in the mod. It sometimes acts weird when responding, but I think its a minor problem.

I do wish there was a rear-mount ladder in addition at another station to allow laddering of buildings to enter them.

I agree with erfd, though I'd be content to have it come off map like your reserve engines/medics/police.

Personally, I send your quint to all calls in its quarter of the map, as well as using it and the engine as an automatic upgrade for working fires. I wouldn't change a thing about how you have it, but that's your call and I look forward to your plans.