Pottyscotty

Kent (UK) Mod (Dev Release)

I wouldn't think so, most of the time they use the Hard Shoulder but if they just can't get through they would just stop responding. Depends how close they are to where they want to be.

There was no hard shoulder.... It's a dual carriage/ ring road and both directions were to a standstill and nobody could move anywhere. Next thing there was a police officer running down the middle of the road in a hi vis followed by dog section

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

*Insert random 100th page speech here*  :prop:

Mod is still coming along, a lot of bits being changed/added to make it an easier gameplay experience for all!

I just realised in the video showing how to add the X5 sirens the version is V.4.9. so close  :cheers-mate:

Whats a DIM and a TRV? It's just that I have never heard of one that's all :)

The aim of the DIM is to provide a capability to a major national incident, involving actual or potential chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear (CBRN) or hazardous materials (Hazmat). The roll-out will increase FRS capability, improve firefighter safety and enhance the service provided to the public.

The Target Response Vehicle [TRV] has been introduced to give a more flexible approach to dealing with small secondary fires in urban areas as well as giving the service the ability to deal with rural fires. The vehicle has been developed to deal with the issue of small fires/F1 type incidents that have been identified as a major contributor to our overall fire statistics. It will deliver against the needs of the IRMP in a safe, efficient and environmentally friendly way thus helping to reduce the Serivce's carbon footprint

[ note : when I posted this, my browser decided to bump me a-few pages back and made it look like this comment wasn't replied to yet, but I still find that it might be helpful if this is out on this page, as only a slight response was given to the person asking ]

The aim of the DIM is to provide a capability to a major national incident, involving actual or potential chemical, biological, radiological or nuclear (CBRN) or hazardous materials (Hazmat). The roll-out will increase FRS capability, improve firefighter safety and enhance the service provided to the public.

TRV = Target Response Vehicle, I assume, I couldn't find anymore information on that specific name other than that.

A TRV is a smallish fire engine designed to deal with the nuisance or small calls where a regular fire engine is going to be inefficient. For example a bin fire or fence fire. Those where a fully fledged fire engine isn't going to be very efficient or even cost effective because a TRV carries less fire fighters and less equipment thus costing less. Here is a Cheshire TRV

0a7fe4b069318ae4b0421a676dc8a8f4.jpg

Currently waiting on USAR to finish the Unit callouts however I think he is currently away so it will be a bit quiet for a little longer.

OK, was a bit odd not hearing from any of you for days...

Thanks for posting though

Oh and thanks for the TRV and DIM info guys

Yes, thanks for the response :-)

I knew you were waiting for USAR, I just didn't ask. I came to check on the topic every day ;)

Do you know if Greater Manchester Fire and Rescue have a TRV or not or are you unsure?

I don't know whether it is the same as a TRV but they have this small incident unit....9d06c882793ca8fc26f57fd721f05aa1.jpg