sambo613

How to stop vehicle spawning with its lights on?

You'd have to have it placed using a script that disables bluelights. Check out other mods like la has lafirestationstart script. OR if you don't need special lights(spotlights, traffic bar), you can make your lights speciallights instead of bluelights.

You'd have to have it placed using a script that disables bluelights. Check out other mods like la has lafirestationstart script. OR if you don't need special lights(spotlights, traffic bar), you can make your lights speciallights instead of bluelights.

I've done it before in the editor. I just want to make this change to the Harbor City mod where I'm just adding a vehicle to and not my own mod. Do you know how to do it in the editor?

Harbor City doesn't have a start script active it's easily doable by making an edited form of the lafirestationstart script, but rather time consuming. Look into that script, focusing on areas around enableBlueLights(false). That is the command that sits the lights off for the given unit.