Spacebuff

Having a little trouble. Spawn Error

G'day all

Its been a while, but fighting cancer is a little full on.

I asked Hoppah a few years ago to make a new map for EM4, LAmod V1. I know it was a while ago.
I am now taking the time to learn how to mod EM4, LAmod 2.1. As E2012 sucks without the extra features Hoppah and Co. brought to the LAmod, made EM4 a much better game.

To the point:

I am having trouble getting the spawning to work at the fire stations, keeps coming up with a script error about

" gate1 on line 198 m.SetRotation(gate1); "

It is the line on the LAfire station start script, for the life of me I cant figure it out. 

I named the objects fs_gate01a, fs_gate01b, ECT.... for all gates and objects related to the stations.

Even the spawn_firedept spawn_firedeptr, ECT... on the edge of the map

** Sort of worked that problem, now having trouble with VOSET_ROAD line in the fire station script, after having no sleep i'll leave it for later**

Then names the virtual objects the same as the original map even found the spawn check hidden under the station,

So I thought I did a copy of all objects using the same names and objects of the maps hoppah and Co. made.
(I started a new map, and re-entered all objects required for both fire stations, police and hospital, virtual objects, ect) 

I am just wanting to get to a point where the stations work 100% (all vehicles spawn, and I can call in extras to the map), then i'll add the incidents for the map.

I do have an understanding of scripting(JAVA, C++, C#) so I can read the code, but after having Chemo Brain, its a little hard for the neurons to fire the right way to figure out this problem. 

My plan is to just make a map for home, I would let you all here to use it, as long as I dont breach copyright, or without permission from Hoppah, as I did ask 3+years ago. 

Side note:
It would be great if some people would get together and make a better manual for the map editor, as the current one is just crap, it does not go in to detail on anything, as for the forums well, having over 90pages with 20 subjects in each page is a lot to go through looking for answers, and the search is not much help finding every word with "spawn error" 
Just a thought to put in the forum, set by step guide to a change a mod or make your own. I have looked but hints and tips are all over the place, and not much on the editor, just adding textures or new models to the editor.

The map is far for finished but i'll show you what I am working on.

Any help, suggestions, and support would be great.

Spacebuff

Could you give a more detailed description of the error code? I would also need your logfile to see what kind of error you have and if possible, a screenshot of the fire station setup you have created. There might be conflicts or issues with what is in the map and what is in the script.

Thanks for the reply, i'll get the log file over to you in a PM soon, just working on some textures and 3d models at the moment, gave up on the map for a little, having a rethink on the set up, but once I come back to it i'll get you the info.

Thanks again Itchboy