Jadon496

Trying to change the MP map to where it has the free play map

Ok, i'm trying to make it to where the montana mod free play map is the multiplayer map. Because the MP map for the montana mod is the straight game map. PLEASE HELP!!!

Also, i'm wanting to add another (1) fire station to the Free Play around the South-Western part of the Free Play map.

If you can help me it would be really grateful!!

Copy the freeplay map files in the map folder, paste them and rename them to multiplayer. That simple

As for adding stations, to make things easier, what do you know to do so far?

Note: You'll have a few problems with everything on the map that was spawned belonging to the host. You'll need to send any vehicles off map and what not to free up parking. . If you've got more knowledge of the map and how the game works then basic-none, let me know, and I can explain further, but you'll need to have a lot of time, patience and general modding skill

Ok, i'll try that and as for my modding skills..... i do have some modding experience, but not that much so if you could help me with that i will be free this weekend and all of next weekend because school ends for me next Thursday. is it just one file to copy and rename because i'm trying to make the montana mod free play map the multiplayer map instead of having the base game map.

Thanks!