RK-1000

[W.I.P] "Kolpingen"-Modification (fictitious German mod)

Hey guys. I want to show you my fictional German Mod today. "Kolpingen" is a fictive small City.

I begin with the Blood- and Organ Transport Vehicle from the Rescue-Station 1 (Bavarian Red Cross). The paint is as good as unique. The Bavarian Red Cross (on german Bayerisches Rotes Kreuz) have normally a different paint, but this here is a special Vehicle.

PIMcO.th.png

GSkxC.th.png

mNthIyC.th.png

Authors:

NNICO, Geronimo EKIA, Mibblitz, Florian B., Engine Co. 7, RK-1000

The Player send the Transporter to Hospital 1. On Hospital 1 load the Player the Organ/Blood Bag in the Transporter, and send the Vehicle to Hospital 2. The player have the control ;)

Thanks =)

And here is the Equipment Car from the Bavarian Red Cross - Water Rescue. (on german Bayerisches Rotes Kreuz Wasserwacht).

xLpUu6.th.png

PnR4zV.th.png

Authors:
NNICO, S Jonny, Geronimo EKIA, 911Lukas911, 911Fireguy911, Mibblitz, Triblitz, Flo. Wesermarsch, Tagebau Mod Team, Hoppah

The Player send the Transporter to Hospital 1. On Hospital 1 load the Player the Organ/Blood Bag in the Transporter, and send the Vehicle to Hospital 2. The player have the control ;)

Thanks =)

And here is the Equipment Car from the Bavarian Red Cross - Water Rescue. (on german Bayerisches Rotes Kreuz Wasserwacht).

Authors:

NNICO, S Jonny, Geronimo EKIA, 911Lukas911, 911Fireguy911, Mibblitz, Triblitz, Flo. Wesermarsch, Tagebau Mod Team, Hoppah

Hey! they looks good  :laugh:

P.S. add the photos here on the forum. (its kinda anoying when it opens it in a new tab with about 10-12 opened allready)