Guest firerestarter

Many problems, plz help

Guest firerestarter

Hey guys,

I just bought EM 4 deluxe and started playin it. And BAM. I was lagging like hell, so i put everything in low (low details, low resolution, no shadows) but it's still lagging, not as much as in the beginning though but still. The demo worked great with med specs and shadows on. It was so f***ing great.

Another problem, I was fooling around in options put on some resolution that i can t remember, okey all right, i closed em 4. Then i tried to open it again, it opens very fast like a pop-up and BAM closes in a matter of microseconds. Then there is another thing but i think i know what it is.

PLEASE HElp I sooo want to play it, and the LA mod too, ohh, it loooks soooo deliccious mmh. Right

Specs:

Pentium D 2.8 Ghz

1024 Mb RAM

256 Mb Nvidia Ge Force 7300 LE

230 GB 100 free

Guest firerestarter

Well it's was the first version of Dual Core, so yeah :1046275747_biggthumpup:

Should i maybe try to re-install it?

I ve been watching those LA mod videos. Hoppah should seriously be hired by sixteen tons entertainement. For real

Much games will have problems with Dualcore, this is the case of emergency

Emergency has dualcore compatibility problems, if the cpu drivers are not stable enough, try updating those, or try running it under windows 2000 compatibility, if this doesn't work. Disable a core after starting em4 (CTRL+ ALT+ DEL, right click on em4.exe => run on one core)