BBAILEY298

[SOLVED] Need mod Help

We added the same scripts and followed the instructions from Hoppah's demo. I added the commands to the trucks and personnel and added the water_supply_main to the map.

All other additions were units already/previously in the mod that have operated without issue.

The mod runs fine on my computer (where all the files were compiled and added from).

I have no idea what the problem is. I had the issue with CTD last night, and this morning I redid the whole thing and added the info to our base mod, then changed the info file to the current description. No troubles on my computer, but when others download it, it crashes after loading 99%

I found that water_supply_main is disappearing from the map after it is saved as well as certain commands for vehicles and persons.  I have the auto save button checked so there is no reason for it not to work.  

The limited water supply portion is not working to begin with.  The firefighters exit the engine, 3 grab the hoses, 1 connects the hydrant to the truck and then gets another hose and connects to the truck.  I added all the scripts and added the vcmdpumpswitch and pcmdpumpswitch commands as well as vcmdcannonswitch commands.  The engines are all GTF models.  When you disconnect the engine from the hydrant, the water level does not go down.  Im stumped.