Exeagle

can swat throw flash bangs inside buildings from the outside ? (hostage mission)

I Don't know if it can be done but iv tried so many times Im playing the 3rd mission (the drug deal one) Im using the La Mod and the sub mod by 4x4 

So i have a scout so i can see inside the building i can equip flash bang with the swat members 

So i move my swat guys as close to the door without entering and click the throw flash bang i then hover my mouse over the targets the ground lights blue 

the swat guy throws the stun grenade but bounces off the building ? eh .... so i then try agian this time to see if he would walk up or something before throwing it

So my guess is you can't get the swat memebrs to actually throw the grenade inside the building it self ? 

because if i enter it they shoot the hostage i know in the mission im ment to leave the area and wait for them to come out 

But my question is, Is there a script or some way to get the swat to actually throw it inside with out entering the door like they could walk up to the door reach in and throw it in side without having them shoot the hostage first ? im guessing not possible right ?