giraffe

Green transparent buggy units

Hello,

I had a look through the pinned graphical glitches threads but none mentioned this problem so I thought I'd make a thread

My units keep glitching to like a green semi-transparent ghost model, with wheels and the body when I move the camera certain ways or hover over them.

Does anyone else have this problem or has managed to fix it?

Thanks

Can you put pics?

I try to press print screen but my screenshots are always just solid black :(

It's bsaically like the siluette you see when a unit is behind a building (you know the bright green one). It's really annoying because most games allow you to switch this off. I should add I'm playing with mods but it happens on every mod (LA mod, US Army, London mod) so I didn't post about it in each mod's individual thread since it didn't seem like a mod problem.

It's called unit occlusion (I think) it can either be turned off in the main menu or in the em4.cfg file manually, look under the settings tab I'm sure it's in there

Hey you just saved my game! There is no option in the menu for me, but when edited the cfg file I changed the 1 to a 0. It really looked like crap before, especially in the US Army mod when I drove the fire vehichle in the hanger, it constantly glowed green wheels and stuff through the wall.

Thanks a bunch.

Hey you just saved my game! There is no option in the menu for me, but when edited the cfg file I changed the 1 to a 0. It really looked like crap before, especially in the US Army mod when I drove the fire vehichle in the hanger, it constantly glowed green wheels and stuff through the wall.

Thanks a bunch.

Glad I could help