ENG51INE

Made new mod, goes black and crashes. Help

I created a new mod based off of Hoppah's LA Mod. All I have done so far is add new vehicles. I rewrote the portraits scripts, infotexts, and all the others as well as created new unit files for each new vehicle. When I start the mod to test it out, everything loads, but when I enter freeplay, it finishes loading, goes to a black screen, and crashes. When I roll the files back to the previous version I made a few months ago, all works fine. Can anyone help? I can provide you with my files to take a look. It is not displaying a script error and I have never had an issue like this before. I have a moderate understanding of mod building and scripting and have never had an issue in the past.

It sounds like you may have missed something somewhere.  I have noticed this done with a few units I have created in a mod as well.  Try checking the unit traits and making sure that they are correct.  If they are then it maybe a path issue which would require going back through the portraits and unit files.

Let me know :)