Sawdbuster

Steam Sale

Posted Today, 07:26 PM

Anyone taking advantage? 

I got Day of Defeat: Source, Garry's Mod, 

I'm waiting for Counter Strike: Source, just to play G-mod

Anyone else even use steam?

Yes. It's the best. Bought Hitman:Absolution, System Shock 2, loads of stuff. Should add' us. What do you play?  :cool:

I'm going to buy some for gifts, make 2014 easy.

amen to that  :holdglass:

I got CS: GO, Day of Defeat, America's Army 3 (which is a free to play, but is basically counter strike for free), I just reinstalled San Andreas and figured out how to mod it, so it is now sick, G-mod but i need CS: Source for that to be worth playing and that is all i have installed, I don't have many games, I bought GTA IV & SA when i made it and i bought games off of my friends advice and to play multiplayer. 

Also, the best thing my friends and i did was i convinced the ones who had San Andreas to download MTA and they helped convince my other steam friends to buy it and play. So, if you haven't check out MTA, plus it is good for people who have lower quality computers (me  :prop: )

what do you guys play?

i'm Sawdbuster on Steam too

You lot need to get cs:s, then we need to troll a gmod rp server.

I used to do that with a friend. We used to stand on top of apartment buildings and drop barrels on people. Because the barrel had been in the air for so long, it counted as environment kills, so we never got in trouble :D

what do you guys play?

i'm Sawdbuster on Steam too

I have quite a few games on Steam, but at the moment I'm mostly into playing Payday 2 with mates. You guys should all buy Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, it's like $5, and then you can come join me and some friends (including cops) who are going to play LCPD:FR online with Metropolitan Police Vehicles and other American packs; we'll just download new vehicles and replace them when needs be :D

You need some other games for G-mod to work, mainly Counter Strike: Source, it takes a ton of models and junk from that game

I have quite a few games on Steam, but at the moment I'm mostly into playing Payday 2 with mates. You guys should all buy Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, it's like $5, and then you can come join me and some friends (including cops) who are going to play LCPD:FR online with Metropolitan Police Vehicles and other American packs; we'll just download new vehicles and replace them when needs be  :D

You see ...... I would ........ Except ........ My computer ........ Doesn't have ........... an .......... updated ...........video card ..............  :scared:

You need some other games for G-mod to work, mainly Counter Strike: Source, it takes a ton of models and junk from that game

You see ...... I would ........ Except ........ My computer ........ Doesn't have ........... an .......... updated ...........video card ..............  :scared:

Oh  :ohm Maybe next time then!