BlackS

112 Culemborg Modificatie

Greeetings my fellow Emergency planet friends.

I've decided to start working on a new modification about Brandweer Culemborg!

Culemborg is a town located in Gelderland-Zuid.

I hope there are more people who would like to help me with the modification!

Looking for: 

Modellers,

skinners,

Mappers,

Scripters

In line with EMC's post, I really don't think scavenging on Google for images is really part of the modding. Nobody likes to mod for a person who just micromanages every little detail and does nothing to actually contribute to it. To make a sugeston, why don't you use the emergency-planet tutorials? Then come back when you feel competent enough to tackle at least one or more things needed for a mod.

In line with EMC's post, I really don't think scavenging on Google for images is really part of the modding. Nobody likes to mod for a person who just micromanages every little detail and does nothing to actually contribute to it. To make a sugeston, why don't you use the emergency-planet tutorials? Then come back when you feel competent enough to tackle at least one or more things needed for a mod.

Are you going to do anything?

Nobody will do a mod for you like you want.

What have you done so far? :)

I'm currently having a list of vehicles I want to use, working with Zmodeller and keep learning the basics,

It's not a call to get people making me a mod, more to make a mod together with people who are maybe interessted to help :)

I'm a firefighter myself so I wanted to work out the technics used by the Dutch Fire department in this mod 

In that case then, I really wish you well on the mod-making and hope it doesn't die out like a lot of other mods. Having lived in the Netherlands for so many years, it would be interesting to see what you come up with, even though there are Dutch mods already...

Thanks! I know there is a dutch mod already, but I don't like the way of playing: It's so easy, just get lots of cars and tadaa, you win the game. No I really want to make a mod which gives you a look on the actual way of procedures of the fire department:

The fire station in Culemborg has 2 TAS (Fire engines), 1 OvD ( Chief ), A rescue boat, A hook vehicle which contains a container with a stronger pump (WTS), a HV (Rescue vehicle for car accidents), an Ambulance and a HW (Fire ladder truck)

That's different from the mods, where you get 40 fire trucks. This will bring a lot more leading skills, but also smart thinking: Where to place the first engine, the second, the HW.

Secondly, a normal fire truck can only hook up 2 hoses. so the limit will be 2 hoses for each TAS.

Got a lot of ideas to improve and I hope people are willing to help